Did you know that the area around Nerja and Torrox Costa is one of the best for diving and snorkelling? Its crystal-clear waters allow you to discover the incredible sea life in this part of the Mediterranean, and the rocky coastline lends itself to kayak excursions and visiting magnificent caves.
TOURS, EXCURSIONS AND ADVENTURE
Within a few dozen kilometres from Olée Holiday Rentals can be found several leisure parks, which are great for learning and spending a fun day with your family. There are several different themes, so take a look at all of them!
- Boat excursions from Torrox to Nerja – Google Maps
- Selwo Marina in Benalmadena 76 km – Google Maps
- Aquavelis in Torre del Mar 20 km – Google Maps
- Tivoli Park in Benalmadena 75 km – Google Maps
- Biopark Zoo in Fuengirola 88 km – Google Maps
- Cable Car in Benalmadena 75 km – Google Maps
- Aquatropic Almuñecar 36 km – Google Maps
- Butterfly Park in Benalmadena 80 km – Google Maps
- Sierra Nevada Ski 133 km – Google Maps
If you just want to get outside and enjoy relaxing moments in the mountains on a hike, we’ve got some ideas for some routes that you’re sure to like.
- See route: GR-249 Gran Senda de Málaga Etapa 04 Nerja-Torrox costa
- See route: GR 92 Torrox Costa- Almuñecar
- See route: Frigiliana to Torrox Costa via Coscoja
- See route: Torrox Costa
- See route: Nerja – Rio Seco – Torrox Costa
The area around our apartments also serves as a starting point for several bike routes. Take your bike out and pedal along these routes that run through beautiful natural surroundings.