INFORMACTION PURSUANT TO LAW 34/2002, OF 11 JULY
Pursuant to the stipulations of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Trade Services, we hereby inform you that the owner of this website is FUERTE GROUP S.L. with CIF B-92120237, which can be contacted at the following address:
Registro Mercantil de Málaga al Tomo 2500, Libro 1413, folio 132, Sección 8, Hoja MA-40981
Pursuant to the stipulations of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679, we hereby inform you of the following:
PURPOSES BASED ON THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP:
- Guest personal data will be collected and processed at the hotel where you stay and at the Fuerte Group headquarters, for the purpose of providing the contractual personalised accommodation service, as well as fulfilling any order or request that you make to us (golf, events, Spa, transfer, etc.). Personal data will be processed for billing purposes, as well as for the management of any necessary recoveries, if applicable. Performing quality surveys.
PURPOSES BASED ON LEGAL OBLIGATIONS:
- Guest personal data will be processed to meet different legal obligations, and communicated to the Security Forces and Organizations.
PURPOSES BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTEREST:
- Personal data on guests, visitors, personnel and suppliers, related to the hotel’s video surveillance system may only be used for the security of the facilities, and will be passed on to competent public authorities in the event that a possible violation is detected. In the case of personnel, they will also be used for work control and logistics management.
- Any hosted guest data will also be processed in order to send you information and publicity, by any means (email, sms, phone, letter, etc.), above group services relating to accommodation, leisure, food and real estate, unless you oppose this. You may express you opposition by sending an email address to email@example.com.
PURPOSES BASED ON CONSENT:
- Guest personal data will be processed in the Friends Club for loyalty purposes, to analyse and monitor guest stays, and to personalise services according to their preferences, as well as to send them information and advertising by any means (email, sms, phone, letter, etc.) about group services related to accommodation, leisure, restaurants and real estate.
- Personal data on guests who have confirmed their bookings will be processed for the purpose of running surveys to get to know guests and their preferences.
- Personal data are also processed on social networks to promote the group’s accommodation and leisure services.
- Personal data related to the hotel’s free Wi-Fi system may only be used in the event that a possible violation is detected, or if required by the competent public authority.
With regard to all of the aforementioned purposes, all of the requested data is of a mandatory nature; if not supplied, FUERTE GROUP does not guarantee that the services provided will completely meet your needs.
FUERTE GROUP WEBSITE users will be the only parties responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the supplied data, with FUERTE GROUP acting in good faith as a mere service provider. If false or third party data is supplied without their consent for this purpose, FUERTE GROUP reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data for the purpose of protecting the rights of the owner or owners thereof.
Personal data will be conserved for the statutory period (currently five years) after your most recent accommodation date, or after you state your opposition to receiving commercial communications or to the stated legitimate interest. Video surveillance data will only be held for thirty days. Wi-Fi browsing data will be held for one year. They will only be passed on to third parties for legal compliance, or if authorized by the interested party him/herself.
Personal data will only be passed on to third parties to meet legal obligations, for example to security forces and organisations, or to competent public or judicial authorities in the event of a violation, claim or complaint. They will also be passed on at a group level to comply with the contracted services or one of the indicated purposes.
FUERTE GROUP undertakes to meet its obligation to keep personal data secret, along with its duty to safeguard them, and will adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The website has information security measures that are generally used, such as: firewalls, access control mechanisms and encryption mechanisms, for the purpose of preventing unauthorised access to the supplied data.
Any person is entitled to request access to the personal data concerning him/her, to request its rectification or erasure, to request the limitation of its processing, or oppose its processing (commercial communications based on legitimate interest, or Friends Club de-registration) and/or the right of portability. In all cases, you may exercise your rights by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your ID document as an attachment, or by telephone +34 952 920 028. Any person may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the website www.agpd.es if he/she believes that his/her rights have not been satisfied.
FUERTE GROUP collects information through mechanisms such as browser cookies or log files to track CLIENTS/USERS web activity. These mechanisms are linked to a single CLIENT/USER and their own personal computer. FUERTE GROUP shall use this data only with a view to improving services and shall share them with other companies belonging to the Group to that end.
FUERTE GROUP may use advertising links for third parties’ web pages but we are not in any way responsible for the content and legality of this third party web page.
All the FUERTE GROUP websites include widely used information security measures such as: firewalls, access control systems and cryptographic mechanisms, in order to prevent unauthorised access to the data provided.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All the content and graphic designs on the FUERTE GROUP websites, including HTML code, JAVA, JAVA Script or Active X programming languages, are subject to copyright and intellectual property protection legislation, so that users have the right to exclusive use, where necessary, to ensure the correct provision of the services outlined in the corporate aims of our companies. They may not be distributed, transferred, modified or used in any way, without the express written authorisation of the FUERTE GROUP.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The website’s use and data protection policies are governed by Spanish legislation. In any dispute that may arise with respect to its validity, execution, fulfilment or resolution, FUERTE GROUP and the CLIENTS/USERS/CANDIDATES agree, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction or any other to which, in their case, they may be subject, to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga. This contract constitutes the full and complete agreement between FUERTE GROUP and the CLIENT/USER/CANDIDATE, and supersedes all previous pacts, commitments, statements or agreements, both written and oral, that may have previously existed between them.