The fantastic location of Olée Nerja Holiday Rentals on the Eastern Costa del Sol lets you enjoy a wide range of cultural, sporting, culinary and leisure activities in the surrounding area. Would you like to find out more about everything in the area?
Say goodbye to boredom with this list of things to do close to our apartments.
Did you know that the area around Nerja and Torrox Costa is one of the best for diving and snorkelling? Its crystal-clear waters allow you to discover the incredible sea life in this part of the Mediterranean, and the rocky coastline lends itself to kayak excursions and visiting magnificent caves.
Tours, excursions and adventure
Are you into adventure sports? Feel the adrenaline rush with active tourism activities or join tours through the pretty Axarquia region.
- Axarquía tours y excursiones – Web
- Malaga aventura – Web
- Educare aventura – Web
- Caminito del Rey – Web
- El Torcal de Antequera – Web
Within a few dozen kilometres from Olée Nerja Holiday Rentals can be found several leisure parks, which are great for learning and spending a fun day with your family. There are several different themes, so take a look at all of them!
- Boat excursions from Torrox to Nerja – Web
- Selwo Marina in Benalmadena 76 km – Google Maps
- Aquavelis in Torre del Mar 20 km – Google Maps
- Tivoli Park in Benalmadena 75 km – Google Maps
- Biopark Zoo in Fuengirola 88 km – Google Maps
- Cable Car in Benalmadena 75 km – Google Maps
- Aquatropic Almuñecar 36 km – Google Maps
- Butterfly Park in Benalmadena 80 km – Google Maps
- Sierra Nevada Ski 133 km – Google Maps
If you just want to get outside and enjoy relaxing moments in the mountains on a hike, we’ve got some ideas for some routes that you’re sure to like.
- See route: GR-249 Gran Senda de Málaga Etapa 04 Nerja-Torrox costa
- See route: GR 92 Torrox Costa- Almuñecar
- See route: Frigiliana to Torrox Costa via Coscoja
- See route: Torrox Costa
- See route: Nerja – Rio Seco – Torrox Costa
The area around our apartments also serves as a starting point for several bike routes. Take your bike out and pedal along these routes that run through beautiful natural surroundings.
- See route: Torrox- Costa/Competa/ Torrox Costa
- See route: Nerja/Torrox Costa/Nerja
- See route: Torrox Costa acebuchal – montañas Axarquia Torrox
- See route: Cala del Moral – Torrox-Costa
- See route: Torrox Costa – Sayalonga – Torrox Costa
To learn more about gastronomy, culture and many other things to see and do in Andalucia, check out all the information we offer in our blog.